Ever wondered what it would be like if you could spend 30 days in Bali? Do you want to know what a digital nomad retreat is? And what if we tell you that the experience will change and enhance your life immensely? That’s right. Recently we came back from a digital nomad retreat in Bali hosted by PACK and we can’t wait to share it with you.
What is a Digital Nomad?
What is Digital Nomad Retreat?
Why the Digital Nomad Retreat with PACK changed and enhanced our lives?
5 reasons why
you should try a digital nomad retreat
- Bali Swing
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Gunung Kawi Temple
- Nusa Penida Island
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Tegallang Rice Terraces
- Mt. Batur sunrise hike
- Pura Lempuyang
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden
- Private accommodations in gorgeous Balinese villa, complete with onsite restaurant, spa, pool and full staff
- Full-time membership at the local co-working space with fast internet (24/7 access)
- Airport transfers
- SIM card with 5G of cellular data
- Daily breakfast
- Local driver
- Welcome dinner with Balinese buffet and entertainment
- Discount cards for local restaurants, spas, and activities
- Weekly workshops, master classes, pool parties, barbecues, local excursions, and brainstorming sessions
- Dedicated staff members to help book your flights, figure out visas and get the most out of every day
- A comprehensive packet with all the information you need to know to experience the best of Bali
*Disclaimer: We were invited by PACK, however, all the opinions and views presented here are entirely our own.
Michelle Marcos says
I loved it so much! And your pictures are absolutely beautiful. Miss you guys!
Thank you so much, Michelle.
Elise Darma says
Such great pics, guys! Miss you!
Ok, new life goals thanks to you! I work from home and I could definitely do that! Sound slike something that would indeed change ones life and perspective! Amazing photography, so exotic, perfection in a post!
We just got back from Bali and although we didn’t treat it is definitely a great next time! Our pics look just like this! So beautiful
Bali looks brilliant! I love the idea of meeting new friends and networking while taking in and enjoying new experiences and activities 🙂 x
As exciting as this sounds, I can’t think of how I could pull off 30 days in Bali. Boy, if I could clone myself though, I would. As always your photos are magnificent!
David Elliott says
This looks and sounds like it’s such an amazing retreat. I would love going to something like this. And Bali just looks like it was too perfect. That’s awesome.
Blair villanueva says
Lovely tips and perfect for those who havent know yet when to settle in one location and just enjoy life and mobility. You’ll gain more experience and adventures!
Those pictures look incredible. I gotta be honest, you hooked me after the first picture. It really looks like something I gotta experience for myself. Maybe I’ll make time for it during summer.