Ever wondered what it would be like if you could spend 30 days in Bali? Do you want to know what a digital nomad retreat is? And what if we tell you that the experience will change and enhance your life immensely? That’s right. Recently we came back from a digital nomad retreat in Bali hosted by PACK and we can’t wait to share it with you.
What is a Digital Nomad?
What is Digital Nomad Retreat?
Why the Digital Nomad Retreat with PACK changed and enhanced our lives?
5 reasons why
you should try a digital nomad retreat
- Bali Swing
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Gunung Kawi Temple
- Nusa Penida Island
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Tegallang Rice Terraces
- Mt. Batur sunrise hike
- Pura Lempuyang
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden
- Private accommodations in gorgeous Balinese villa, complete with onsite restaurant, spa, pool and full staff
- Full-time membership at the local co-working space with fast internet (24/7 access)
- Airport transfers
- SIM card with 5G of cellular data
- Daily breakfast
- Local driver
- Welcome dinner with Balinese buffet and entertainment
- Discount cards for local restaurants, spas, and activities
- Weekly workshops, master classes, pool parties, barbecues, local excursions, and brainstorming sessions
- Dedicated staff members to help book your flights, figure out visas and get the most out of every day
- A comprehensive packet with all the information you need to know to experience the best of Bali
*Disclaimer: We were invited by PACK, however, all the opinions and views presented here are entirely our own.